Terms and Conditions („T&C”) of the web shop glamorous-pochette.com (further referred to as the „Store”).
1. The owner and administrator of the Storeis:
SBK Coaching sp. z o.o.
ul. Kazimierzowska 49/10, 02-572, Warszawa, Poland
registered in the entrepreneurs register of the National Court Register run by District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, XIII Commercial Division with registered number 406878, TAX IP 5213625637 (further referred to as „SBK”).
2. These T&C apply to the sale of merchandise by SBK using the Store.
3. All products offered in the Store are new, free of faults and legally introduced to the Polish market.
4. Communication with the Store is possible by:
a. email: [•]
c. contact form accessible by the Store website
II. TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
Minimal technical requirements necessary to use the Store are as follows:
a. web browser that supports Java Script : Internet Explorer (version 8.0 or newer) , Mozilla Firefox (version 22 or later) or Google Chrome (version 27 or higher)
b. minimum screen resolution 1024 x 768 pixels,
c. email account running on any server , and access to the Internet.
III. GENERAL CONDITIONS
1. The Store sells products in materials ( “Products” ) via the Internet.
2. Purchase of the Products is possible after the registration in the Store or without registration.
3. Registration involves filling out the registration form on the Store and submitting it to the SBK.
4. In order to register it is necessary to read and accept the T&C.
5. Data required in process of registration and placing order include:
a. [ username = email address]
b. [ name]
e. [phone ?]
6. [description of the procedure of registration – emails , activations, etc.]
7. After registration, the Customer receives access to the account through which may make purchases of the Products.
8. The information provided by the Customer in the registration process shall be true and valid. If the Customer provides false information , outdated or questionable, SBK will attempt to contact the Customer in order to correct these information. If, due to incorrect information, it will not be possible to process the purchase, SBK reserves the right to refuse to make the purchase.
1. Once the Customer finds the required Product the Customer shall select it and place the Product in the shopping cart . Cart content can be checked at any time by clicking the “Cart” button.
2. If the chosen Product is not available , it is not possible to add the Product to the shopping cart and submit the order.
3. To place an order it is necessary to add the Product to the shopping cart , provide data necessary for execution of the purchase, including personal data and payment method (“Order” ) and click the “Place order” button.
4. Before final purchase Customer’s orders will be displayed, including: chosen Products, unit and total price of selected Products, method and cost of delivery .
5. After clicking “Place order” button, order confirmation will be send to the e – mail address provided by the Customer. This email address will be also used to inform the Customer about execution of the Purchase.
6. Upon receipt of the confirmation mail from SBK, sale agreement between the Customer and SBK is legally binding.
7. Order are processed on weekdays , from Monday to Friday 10.00 – 18.00. Execution of orders placed on weekdays after 17 and on Saturdays, Sundays and holidays starts the next working day.
8. The presence of the Product in the Store offer does not mean the availability of the Product.
9. In case of promotions and sales only a limited number of products may be available. Orders are processed in chronological order.
V. PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
1. All prices are in EURO and include VAT tax.
2. Price of each Product is valid at the time of purchase by the Customer.
3. Information on the total order value, including the shipping costs, is displayed after the Customer choose the form of delivery.
4. SBK reserves the right to change prices of Products , introducing new Products to the Store , carry and cancel promotions at the Store or modify them. Changes shall not affect orders placed before the changes, promotions or sales which will be executed in accordance with preceding rules.
5. Unless T&C of the promotion states otherwise, the promotions cannot be combined.
6. Payment method include: PayPal (including the use of credit and debit cards) and direct bank transfer.
7. On Customer’s request, the Store will issue a VAT invoice, provided all necessary data is provided.
VI. PURCHASE DELIVERY
1. Most Products are shipped within [ • ] working days of the order. In case of payment by bank transfer, the date of realization depends on the date of booking payment on SBK’s account.
2. Products with different time of completion are sent at the time of completion of the whole Order. Shipping time is determined by the Product of the longest completion time.
3. Status of the Order can be checked by logging into the Store , click on “My Account” and then selecting the “My order (status of execution)”.
4. The Store is not responsible for delay in delivery caused by the incorrect or inaccurate address provided by the Customer.
5. In case no payment is received within 21 days after placing an Order, the transaction will be cancelled.
6. In case of dates such as Christmas, Valentine’s Day and other significant dates delivery dates may be extended.
VII. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE
1. In case of consumers SBK is liable for non-compliance of the Product purchased in the Store with the sales contract to the extent specified by the Act of 27 July 2002 . the specific conditions of consumer sale and amending the Civil Code (Journal of Laws No. 141, item 2002 . 1176 , as amended).
2. Claims must be submitted to the email address : [ • ] or to the SBK’s postal address. The claim should indicate the reason for the complaint (manufacturing defects , damage to the Product, the receipt of the Product inconsistent with the order, etc.).
3. Within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of receipt of the claim SBK shall reply and notify the Customer on how to proceed.
VIII. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
1. In accordance with Art. 7 paragraph 1 of the Act of 2 March 2000 on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products ” (JoL No 22 , pos. 271, as amended) if product has not been used and deprived original packaging , copied or otherwise destroyed or used it can be returned without giving any reason within 10 days from the date of receipt of the Product.
2. A written statement of withdrawal from the contract , together with the returned Product and proof of purchase must be submitted within 10 days of receipt of the Product, to the SBK’s address. Date of dispatch of the letter is decisive.
3. The Store will return the amount for the returned product within 14 days from the date of receiving the above statement. The amount will be paid by bank transfer to the account specified by the Customer or by postal order to the address given in the statement of withdrawal from the contract.
4. In case of Products returned without a valid reason, delivery cost shall be borne by Customer.
5. The Store does not accept returns of Products as package delivery.
IX. PERSONAL DATA
1. The administrator of personal data is SBK.
2. By registration in the Store and providing personal information (especially name, postal address, e-mail address, IP address, account password) the Customer consents to the collection, processing, storage and use of personal data by SBK to execute orders and for the legitimate purposes of SBK.
3. Personal data is protected in accordance with the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data ” (consolidated text: JoL No. 101 , item 2002 . 926 , as amended.).
4. Personal data shall be collected with due diligence and adequately protected against unauthorized access.
5. Each Customer has the right to inspect their personal data , modify them and request removal.
2. Cookies are stored on Customer’s computer automatically when the Customer’s visits the Store.
XI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. These T&C are valid from March 7th 2014.
2. The Store is not responsible for the email server blocking administrators messages sent to the email address provided by the Customer and for the removal and blocking of emails by software installed on the computer used by the Customer.
3. Differences arising from the Customer’s individual computer settings (such as color, aspect ratio, etc.) cannot be the basis of the complaint and return the purchased Product.
4. The Store put it best efforts in order to offer Products presented in the Store as accurately as possible. However due to the possibility of errors (e.g. pricing , configuration, etc.) all discrepancies will be corrected during the confirmation of the Order by the store.
5. In matters not regulated by the provisions of the T&C, Polish Civil Code and the Act on the specific conditions of consumer sale and amending the Civil Code and the Law on the protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by dangerous products shall apply.
6. Any disputes arising from the contract of sale of Products shall be resolved by the court appropriate for the defendant or the court appropriate for the place of execution of the contract. Polish law shall apply.
7. 7. SBK reserves the right to change the T&C. Any changes to these T&C sale are valid from the date of publication. Orders placed prior to the introduction of changes to the T&C will be completed based on previous T&C.